The XTRAN collects TRANSMISSION PRESSURE and TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE from transmission sensors for broadcast on the J1939 CANbus. This provides seamless communication and integration with other J1939 devices, displays and systems including the Controls Inc MVP SERIES, MX SERIES, C SERIES and XL SERIES. The XTRAN is commonly used in marine applications to add transmission pressure and temperature monitoring and alarm notification to existing J1939 CANbus control systems.
The module is water tight with water tight, plug and play connectors. LED's are provided to identify unit power, relay states and CANbus activity.
• Operating Voltage: 5.5VDC to 32VDC
• Maximum Current at 12.6VDC: 150mA
• Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Transient Voltage Protection: YES
• Load Dump Protection: YES
• Analog Inputs: 2 (Resistive)
• J1939 CANbus
• Enclosure: IP67
• Connectors: Deutsch DT Series
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 10 oz.
• Approx. Dimensions: 1.25"H x 5"W x 1.5"D
• Operating/Storage Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°F/80°C
• Factory Configuration Only