J1939 Relay Control
The XCAN-10R is a 10 relay module with each relay controlled by a J1939 CANbus command. J1939 commands sent over the CANbus to the XCAN-10R turns assigned relays ON and OFF. Each relay can control an specific external function such as a alarm lamp/horn, clutch engage/disengage or air compressor ON/OFF. The XCAN-10R can be integrated with any Controls Inc display product line for seamless, simple and complete system control. Factory configurations are available for incorporation into any J1939 CANbus system.
The module is water tight with water tight, plug and play connectors. LED's are provided to identify unit power, relay states and CANbus activity. The XCAN-10R is configurable using the Controls Inc MX SERIES, C SERIES, CX SERIES or XL SERIES display platforms or the CI STATION PC-to-Controller application.
• Operating Voltage: 6VDC to 32VDC
• Power Consumption: 300mA Nominal; 40mA Standby
• Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Transient Voltage Protection: YES
• Load Dump Protection: YES
• Relay Outputs: 10 (5A)
• J1939 CANbus
• Operating/Storage Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°F/80°C
• Enclosure: Deutsch EEC-352X4A, GORE Vented (IP67)
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 12 oz.
• Approx. Dimensions: 1.25"H x 5"W x 1.5"D.
• Power On, CANbus Active and Individual Relay States
• Factory Configuration
• Configurable with CI STATION