J1939 I/O Expansion Module
The XCAN-IO-644 is a configurable input/output (I/O) module that communicates analog and digital inputs to J1939 format AND provide J1939 command of relay outputs. The XCAN-IO-644 provides a bank of configurable I/O to expand J1939 system monitoring and control. Install as an independent module or as a system with the Controls Inc MX SERIES, C SERIES, CX SERIES or XL SERIES controllers.
The module is water tight with water tight, plug and play connectors. LED's are provided to identify unit power, relay states and CANbus activity. The XCAN-IO is configurable using MX SERIES, C SERIES, CX SERIES or XL SERIES controllers or the CI STATION PC-to-Controller application.
• Operating Voltage: 6VDC to 32VDC
• Power Consumption: 300mA Nominal; 40mA Standby
• Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Transient Voltage Protection: YES
• Load Dump Protection: YES
• Analog Inputs: 4 4-20mA default (0-5V, Resistive Optional)
• Digital Inputs: 4 (Normally Open)
• Relay Outputs: 6 (5A)
• J1939 CANbus
• Operating/Storage Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°F/80°C
• Enclosure: Deutsch EEC-352X4A, GORE Vented (IP67)
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 12 oz.
• Approx. Dimensions: 1.25"H x 5"W x 1.5"D.
• Power On, CANbus Active and Individual Relay States
• Factory Configuration
• Configurable with CI STATION