An ECU for mechanical engines. The XCAN-ECU is a configurable input/output (I/O) module that provides the ability to add analog and digital I/O to the J1939 CANbus. The module is typically installed on mechanical engines to collect sensor data including ENGINE SPEED, OIL PRESSURE, ENGINE TEMPERATURE, FUEL LEVEL and BATTERY VOLTAGE which is then broadcast via J1939 for communication and integration with other J1939 devices, displays and systems.
The module is water tight with water tight, plug and play connectors. LED's are provided to identify unit power, relay states and CANbus activity. The two relay are actuated via J1939 messages. Install as an independent module or as a system with the Controls Inc MX SERIES, C SERIES, CX SERIES or XL SERIES controllers.
• Operating Voltage: 6VDC to 32VDC
• Power Consumption: 300mA Nominal; 40mA Standby
• Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Transient Voltage Protection: YES
• Load Dump Protection: YES
• Flex Analog Inputs: 3 (Options for 0-5V, 4-20mA or Resistive)
• Speed Input: 1 (Magnetic Pickup or Windings)
• Digital Inputs: 4 (Configurable N/O or N/C)
• Relay Outputs: 2 (0-5VDC, 50mA Max)
• Power On, CANbus Active, Relay Status
• J1939 CANbus
• Optional RS485
• Enclosure: Deutsch EEC-352X4A, GORE Vented (IP67)
• Connectors: Deutsch DT Series
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 10 oz.
• Approx. Dimensions: 1.25"H x 5"W x 1.5"D.
• Operating/Storage Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°F/80°C
• Factory Configuration
• Configurable with CI STATION