The XCAN-DC collects DC MOTOR INFORMATION for broadcast on the J1939 CANbus. This provides seamless communication and integration with other J1939 devices, displays and systems including the Controls Inc MVP SERIES, MX SERIES, C SERIES and XL SERIES. The XCAN-DC is commonly used in any application where monitoring DC motor information is required for J1939 CANbus control systems.
The module is water tight with water tight, plug and play connectors. LED's are provided to identify unit power, relay states and CANbus activity.
• Operating Voltage: 6VDC to 32VDC
• Power Consumption: 100mA Nominal, 40mA Standby
• Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Transient Voltage Protection: YES
• Load Dump Protection: YES
• Digital Inputs: 2 (Close to Ground)
• DC Voltage: 0-250VDC
• DC Current: 1 Low Side Shunt
• Relay Outputs: 2 5 Amp, Normally Open, Dry Common
• J1939 CANbus
• Enclosure: Deutsch EEC-352X4A, GORE Vented, IP67
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 10 oz.
• Approx. Dimensions: 1.25"H x 5"W x 1.5"D
• Operating/Storage Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°F/80°C
• Power On, CANbus Active
• Factory Configuration
• Configurable with CI STATION