The J1939 CANbus is the information highway for automotive and industrial equipment. The XCAN SERIES is a range of products that leverages the J1939 CANbus in two essential ways:
- Translates analog and digital sensor signals into J1939 format
- Translates J1939 commands to relay control
XCAN SERIES Modules
- XCAN-ECU - Mechanical Engine to J1939
- XCAN-AC - Generator to J1939
- XCAN-DC - DC Motor to J1939
- XCAN-10R - J1939 Relay Control
- XCAN-IO-644 - Sensor Signals to J1939 & J1939 Relay Control
These water tight, plug and play devices can be mixed and matched with other Controls Inc products or added independently to existing J1939 CANbus networks. All XCAN SERIES products are CI STATION configurable.
A J1939 ECU for mechanical engines. The XCAN-ECU collects engine sensor data for broadcast on the J1939 network. This allows mechanical engines to seamlessly operate with other J1939 displays and devices.
A GCU for generators. The XCAN-AC collects generator information for broadcast on the J1939 network. This allows generators to seamlessly operate J1939 displays and devices while providing key generator data.
J1939 input and relay control expansion module. The XCAN-IO provides 6 relay outputs, 4 analog inputs and 4 digital inputs. A key tool for linking together J1939 system components and devices.