The CX SERIES joins the MVP SERIES, MX SERIES, C SERIES and XL SERIES engine controller product lines from Controls Inc.
The CX SERIES engine and equipment display and control module is available. This robust, display provides advanced engine and equipment control. It includes an OLED graphical screen that can be altered to display the desired parameters for any engine or machine. Up to three full-time operation screen can be provided to display up to 24 engine and equipment parameters. It is available for all engine makes and models, J1939 and mechanical engines and includes integrated emissions monitoring and control.
A number of throttle control configurations are available including J1939 throttle with the ability to set MIN SPEED, MAX SPEED and RAMP RATE. Flexible and configurable I/O is available for integration and control with other systems, components and devices. Auto start operation is included for unattended auto start/stop applications which includes auto throttle control with warm up, operating and cool down operation.
The CX SERIES is also available for installation on generators and can be combined with the Controls Inc. XCAN-AC for complete generator monitoring, control and safety shutdowns.
The flexibility of the CX SERIES provides the display, throttle control and I/O configuration necessary to integrate with your machine or application. Settings can be configured via the integrated menu system buttons (password protected) or via Controls Inc CI STATION PC-to-Controller application.
The CX SERIES fits into the Controls Inc. display product line:
- MVP SERIES – Compact, gauge style controller (2″ mounting hole), OLED character display
- MX SERIES – Advanced control, compact, configurable I/O (3″ mounting hole), OLED graphical display
- C SERIES – Advanced control, extensive I/O and communications, OLED character display
- CX SERIES – Advanced control, extensive I/O and communications, OLED graphical display
- XL SERIES – Most advanced, PLC level control with extensive I/O and communications. OLED graphical display
The CX SERIES provides high level engine/machine control in a compact and robust IP67 rated housing. The CX SERIES delivers leading edge technology in a easy-to-configure, simple-to-operate controller. The display below shows an example of a screen configuration for a pump application.