Complete Engine & Equipment Display, Monitoring and Control
Complete engine display and alarms for mechanical and J1939 engines with a large, easy-to-read display and sophisticated throttle and I/O capabilities. The ruggedized, waterproof unit with watertight, plug and play connectors comes with an easy-to-read OLED display that provides excellent visibility in all lighting conditions and performance to -40°F/-40°C. Large, stainless steel, tactile buttons provide excellent feedback for operators with gloves.
Fault codes are displayed with occurrence count, fault message and corresponding yellow or red lamp illumination. View both active and stored codes. Alarm log shows the last 32 faults.
Available for both mechanical and J1939 engines including advanced throttle configurations for auto operation and integrated equipment/engine control.
Covers all emission tiers including final tier 4. Integrated emissions monitoring and control for regeneration and DEF. Emissions lamps and display messages provide operator information and push button instructions.
A full range of configurable inputs and outputs for seamless equipment integration and communications to other external devices or systems including telemetry, SCADA and PLCs.
• Enclosure: Polycarbonate
• Display: Organic Light Emitting Diode
• Buttons: Stainless Steel Domes
• Connectors: Tyco Ampseal
• Dimensions: 5.6”H x 6.5"W x 1.6"D
• Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs.
• Mounting: Four Mounting Holes
• Environmental: IP67
• Single and Dual Connector Platforms Available
• Operating Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°F/80°C
• Storage Range: -40°F/-40°C to 176°F/80°C
• Local Settings via Front Buttons
• CI STATION (PC to Controller)
• Operating Voltage: 5.5VDC to 36VDC
• Maximum Current at 12.6VDC: 150mA
• Reverse Polarity Protection: YES
• Transient Voltage Protection: YES
• Load Dump Protection: YES
• Analog Input: Up to 7
• Digital Inputs: Up to 16 (Configurable N/O or N/C)
• Outputs: Up to 8 (Rated at 5A)
• J1939 CANbus Available
• RS-485 Modbus Available
Optional I/O Modules
• Available XCAN-IO
Engine and equipment panels based on the C SERIES controller. Standard and equipment specific panels available. C SERIES panels provide advanced engine and equipment control including auto start/stop and auto operation/throttle control. Plug and play with your specific engine or equipment. Available for all engine makes and models covering all emission tiers including final tier 4.